Monday 26 January 2015

IQCG Challenge No.12 - Anything goes with Thank you

Hi Friends,

A very happy new year and Happy Republic day( Indian friends) to u all!
It's a great honour to be a part of  this awesome challenge. There are very few challenge blogs for quilling only and I appreciate Shylaa for taking up this initiative so nicely. Thanks Shylaa for this chance to design for IQCG!.I am super excited.
When I first started quilling in 2011, I was in intensive search for a challenge blog where I could get inspiration and a chance to showcase my work( but there were hardly any), now I feel the freshers in quilling world get a good chance for the same. Thumbs up!

So coming to this month's challenge it's all about saying thank you. More details click here .

Here is my take on it. I have made an abstract design layout for framing and a thank you card for a friend to say thank u for all she has done to me. Hope you all like it , get inspired and submit your creations soon.



Winner will get prize from Crafters Corner online store

www.crafterscorner.in

Have a crafty Day!
Smita

No comments:

Post a Comment