Wednesday 5 October 2016

Winner post - IQCG#30 - under the sea

Dear Quillers,

I am here today to announce the winner of our September month Challenge. Beautiful entries and the one which stole our heart is the work of Shivani. Clean and precise quilling.


Congratulations shivani! I have selected you to be our Guest Designer for November month. Details will be followed in mail.
Please write to me with your postal address to dispatch the prize
indianquillingchallenge@gmail.com

our Toppers are below in order

Lavanya(beautiful fishes)
Swarnalatha(cute Sea Horse) - Email entry
Sini Anoop - innovative quilling

Congratulations Toppers!!!
Here is the banner for you:


Winner will get prize from the below sponsors.

Stay tuned for inspirations from our DTs

Happy Quilling!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I m the winner.. so so so happy.. and it will be my pleasure to work as a Guest Designer for month of November.. thanks a lot DT members for giving me this opportunity.. Congratulations to all toppers🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shivani
    Expected this result

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation to Shivani and all the toppers too.... beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for selecting me as a topper.. congratulations Shivani.. ur work is indeed so beautiful.. congratulations toppers...

    ReplyDelete