Friday 1 April 2016

IQCG Challenge#25 - Trios of Colours

Hello everyone,

Welcome you all to our new challenge for April. The theme is Trio of Colours in quilling

Trio of Colors - You can use any medium and 'n' number of colours for the background. We would like to see your trios only in quilling. The combination of three colours in quilling.

Create any paper products like Cards, envelope, jewellery, layout, 3D projects etc.

Our Design team members has got beautiful inspirations to you
Aparna

Gouri

Priyanka


Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
  •     Only one entry is permitted.
  •     No Back Linking
    Mention about IQCG and link back to our blog is mandatory / Challenge theme logo is added advantage.

THIS IS AN ANYTHING GOES with QUILLING CHALLENGE.  Entries not following our rules and guidelines will be deleted without notice or comment. 
Challenge ends Saturday, April 30,  2016 at 11:55 p.m. IST.


Happy Quilling

9 comments:

  1. Hi....wat is the link I have to enter in the URL text box? And how does this challenge work out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priya.. You have to click on the Add your link button and you will be able to add your link...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have added my link!! Please have a look at it!

    Shirley
    shirleyvicky.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I dont have a blog. I have a fb page or as pictures. How can i participate?

    Thanks
    Divya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Divya, post your FB page as public and copy that link and add to our linky tool. mention about IQCG in your post to win

      Delete
  5. I am sumitra.
    I am happy to know that indian quillers have got great platform to showcase their innovative quilling skills by participating in IQCG.
    This is the first time i am participating.
    Three cheers for the design team.
    R SUMITRA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am Seemaa and i posted a link but when i tested it does not show the post i am really confused as i posted the same link on Facebook and there it works and takes the reader back to the post on my blog but the same is not happening here please let me know how i can link to the post i am mentioning the link here again.
    http://icraftpaper.blogspot.com/2016/04/a-quilling-clock-iqcg-challenge-trios.html
    Done

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello I just added my link and this time it was successful, do visit and give your feedback...thanx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,I have linked my project.Please have a look.
    http://mycraftdecor.blogspot.in/
    Priyanka

    ReplyDelete