Saturday 11 July 2015

Winner Post - IQCG#17 - Quillography

Dear Quillers,

Thank you for sending your beautiful works for our challenge last month.

Winner of our Quillography Challenge is Shweta for her Ocean themed Project

Here on the toppers
Mona Goel

Anvitha Karne

Aparna
Saba Faisal - Email Entry
Congratulations to all. Toppers claim your badges from the sidebar of our blog. Shweta write to us with your complete postal address at indianquillingchallenge(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize from Meenakshi Papers, Madurai.


Look forward to your entries for our July month Challenge on Ombre / Monochromatic.

Stay tunes to get inspired by our DTs
Happy quilling

5 comments:

  1. Hey... congrats everyone....
    @Shyla di... the email entry belongs to me... my sis sent u on behalf of me as my lapi was not working... thank u so much for choosing it among the toppers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work ,Congrats to the winners n Toppers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations shweta..... thanks shylaa for selecting me as topper.
    Congratulations to all toppers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz tell me how to claim topper badge as m not getting it . Even last month I was unable to claim it

    ReplyDelete